Cycle - $5 Blast - $5 Yoga - $10
- Enhanced Immunity
- Stress Management
- Increased Metabolism
- Anti-inflammatory Effects
- Excellent Post Workout Recovery
- Detoxification (Especially Heavy Metals)
HEAT - When your core body temperature rises, there is an anabolic effect that speeds up your metabolism. Another heated workout advantage is that less time is required for warm ups in a heated studio.
INFRARED - Infrared energy has the effect of strengthening and activating the regenerative processes in the human body. This is why workouts in an infrared energy environment can help to accelerate workout recovery.
EXERCISE - Two forms of exercise work very well inside of the HotWorx infrared sauna- Isometrics and HIIT. With isometrics, a variety of methods can be used, such as yoga and pilates. With HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), a short 15-minute routine with a cycle or row will provide just the right amount of workout results when combined with heat and infrared energy.
What is Infrared?
Infrared heat is radiant energy that travels in wavelengths on the invisible light spectrum. Infrared heat absorption strengthens and activates the regenerative process in the human body, while its warming effect creates a comfortable atmosphere for hot exercise.
What is Isometric?
Isometric exercises are done in static positions, rather than being dynamic through a range of motions. These compression postures accelerate detoxification by physically removing the toxins from your organs through muscle contraction.
30 Minutes (3 users per session)
- Hot Iso - Isometric Compression Postures
- Hot Yoga - Traditional Pilates
- Hot Pilates - Traditional Pilates
- Hot Warrior - Advanced Version of Hot Iso
- Hot Buns - Focus on Glutes
- Hot Core - Abs, Hips, and Lower Back
- Hot Bands - Intense Total Body Resistance Bands Workout
15-Minute High Intensity Interval Training
- Hot Cycle - Cycle Session with Choreographed Intensity Intervals (3 users per session)
- Hot Blast - Blast is a combination of indoor cycle and upper body push and pull with levers (3 users per session)